Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Combat and The Emergence of A New Physics

For those of you who know about the combat of 1991-1992 in Nevada County, in California, U.S.A. you have to remember that it was a very trying time. I may have done some things and trained to do some things that made me extremely unpopular. I fought for my life and the life of my daughter. I nearly lost the war....and my life. It took me 4 years to physically heal and the final year was in 1996 when at N.A.S.A. Ames during another experiment in bio-medical cooling the body temperature down and monitoring core temperature readings as well as heart rate, pulse rate, I suddenly realized that the cooling down of my body was slowing down the neurotransmitters in the brain to finally allow my body to heal. It was then I was packing my body in ice to boost the immune system. Strange? Yes, but it worked. This is definitely NOT recommended by me for boosting anyone's immune system. This was an extreme action for an extreme situation and required monitoring by trained personnel.

Psychologically, it was hard to recover. A lot of the people I knew personally for years, were the ones subjecting me to EM fields and weaponry systems I was unaccustomed to and that took some getting over. I learned that things are not always what they seem...or appear to be...including people. It took me 10 years of hashing and re-hashing what had happened with my combat instructor, Charles Cosimano, and someone who had been trained by the French Foreign Legion. They were giving me "the facts of life" and how to deal with my new situation that I had suddenly found myself thrust into.

Not too long ago, someone very special with special training helped me even further by helping to take away some of the emotional pain and helped me to realize that there was something much more important than revenge. He let me know up front that he was rude, crude and not always a nice person. I let him know that I understood....the nature of the business....and that that was o.k. by me. It was nice to be free of feeling imprisoned by wanting to seek revenge. He also taught me something about love and forgiveness. He had to be over 12,000 km. away to teach me this...but I appreciated it. He had unlimited patience in seeing me through what needed to be seen through.

We all have a destiny. I am sure I have mine somewhere. I know that those involved in 1991-1992, will have to reckon with their own destinies....but I won't be sharing in their destiny or fates. They catapulted me into mine and they were the catalysts for what was supposed to happen as hard as that was for me to understand all these many years.

I feel extremely privileged to have met Dr. William Tiller, Ph.D. in May of 2006, at Las Vegas, Nevada. As he writes in his book, "Some Science Adventures with Real Magic", "Our research work, procedures and experimental data is sufficiently beyond the common worldview and conventional paradigm that most people would consider it as 'magic'. However, it is fully lawful and consistant with an expanded paradigm, wherein it is just a higher level of physics, that is unfolding at this time to allow all of humanity to attain a higher level of beingness in our near future."

I am ready to start reaching for something greater than revenge, hatred, anger. I am ready to reach beyond the normal paradigm into the expanded paradigm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home